Airoprt Orly (ORY)
Paris Orly airport is a second international airport in Paris. This airport was the main Paris airport, before Charles-de-Gaulle construction.
This airport is closer to Paris (about 35 minutes away from city center). Having only two terminals (Orly Sud/South and Ouest/West), Orly remains the busiest French airport for domestic traffic.
Orly airport is accessible by public transport and car.
This airport transfer is from/to Orly airport to your address in Paris. No matter where you are going (hotel, apartment, railway station or city centre), you can use this door-to-door service.
- Door-to-door service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Flexible service
- Baby seat is provided by request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the French legislation, children are considered as adults
- For arrival transfers, the driver will meet you in the arrival area (just after the customs area and baggage claim). He will have a nameplate.
- For departure transfers, the driver will meet you in the hotel lobby/at your address/in the beginning of the platform at the train station.
The waiting time for arrival transfers includes 1 hour
The waiting time for departure transfers is 30 minutes
This ride will take 45 minutes. For departure transfers we advise to leave 4 hours prior to American flights and 3 hours prior to European flights.
Call us in case of emergency at the local number that you will find in your voucher.