Crazy horse (Crazy Horse Saloon before) is a parisian cabaret. It is situated in the district near Champs Elysées.
The cabaret was created in 1951 by Alain Bernardin.
You can book your tickets with Comfort Tours at http://comfort-tours.com/.
This roundtrip transfer is from your accomodation in Paris to Crazy horse show, and back to your accomodation after the show.
- Door-to-door service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Flexible service
- Baby seat is provided by request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the French legislation, children are considered as adults
- The driver will meet you in the hotel lobby/at your address.
- For the return transfer, the driver will meet you near the main exit.
The waiting time for both transfers is 30 minutes