Versailles is located in the western suburbs of Paris. This district is considered as a wealthy suburb and a major touristic attraction.
Versailles is renowed worldwide by the Château de Versailles and the gardens of Versailles, designated UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
New town of Versailles was founded by French King Louis XIV. It was considered as a royal city; later it became the regional capital. Versailles is also known for numerous treaties such as the Treaty of Paris (1783), which ended the American Revolutionary War and the Treaty of Versailles, after World War I.
Many tourists come here to see this royal beauty, amazing gardens and feel the history.
You can come to Versailles on Paris RER line C, on the Transilien La Défense suburban rail line, on the Transilien Paris – Montparnasse suburban rail line, and on several national rail lines, including low-frequency TGV service, by car, taxi or using a transfer service.
This transfer is from/to Versailles.
- Door-to-door service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Flexible service
- Baby seat is provided by request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the French legislation, children are considered as adults
- For the arrival transfer the driver will meet you in the hotel lobby or at your address in Paris.
- For the departure transfer the driver will meet you near the main entrance.
The waiting time for departure transfers is 30 minutes
Call us in case of emergency at the local number that you will find in your voucher.