Charles-de-Gaulle (CDG) airport
CDG airport is also called « Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle » or « Roissy ». Being a French largest airport in France, CDG is located in Roissy-en-France (postal code 95700). That is about one hour away from Paris. This airport was named after Charles de Gaulle, founder of the French Fifth Republic and President of France from 1959 to 1969.
Three terminals are making it world’s eighth-busiest airport and Europe’s second-busiest airport (after London Heathrow).
- terminal 1
- terminal 2 (A, B, C, D, E, F, G)
- terminal 3
Each terminal has numerous cafés and shops. You can find an information desk in the arrival area of each terminal. The special service is provided there: they can call to your driver meeting you in Paris (if you do not find him).
CDG airport is accessible by public transport, by car, taxi or private transportation (like SARL Comfort Cars).
This airport transfer is from/to Charles-de-Gaulle airport to your address in Paris. No matter where you are going (hotel, apartment, railway station or city centre), you can use this door-to-door service.
- Door-to-door service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Flexible service
- Baby seat is provided by request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- According to the French legislation, children are considered as adults
- For arrival transfers, the driver will meet you in the arrival area (just after the customs area and baggage claim). He will have a nameplate.
- For departure transfers, the driver will meet you in the hotel lobby/at your address/in the beginning of the platform at the train station.
- The waiting time for arrival transfers includes 1 hour
- The waiting time for departure transfers is 30 minutes
This ride will take 1 hour. For departure transfers we advise to leave 4 hours prior to American flights and 3 hours prior to European flights.
Call us in case of emergency at the local number that you will find in your voucher.